Saturday, April 9, 2022
Detroit Unity Temple
17505 2nd Ave., Detroit 48203
Across from Palmer Park
Follow the PFPP signs for parking & entry
Learn about our accomplishments from the past year, and the exciting updates on our plans for the future in the park!
- Hear updates on current park improvement projects:
Palmer Park Habitat Restoration Project, Farmers Market, Lighthouse/Log Cabin improvements and more
- Committee Reports
- Hear more about planned upcoming events:
Palmer Park Art Fair, Log Cabin Day, Harvest Fest
- Recreational Programming for 2022 season
- Continuation of the “Rent-a-bed” program at our Urban Educational Garden
- PFPP Board update on completed projects, finances & future goals/planning
- Nominations/Election of new board members
We are seeking board of director candidates for election at this meeting. Specific areas of expertise we are looking to fill include but are not limited to: legal, marketing and communications, fund development/grant writing and a technological type expert. If you would like to get more involved as a member of the Board (you must be a current PFPP member), you can find more information by going to our member page where there is a link to our membership application.
For a list of current Board and Committee members, visit our Board/Committees page.