Detroit Unity Temple, 17505 Second Avenue, Detroit 48203 (across from the park)
Learn about our accomplishments from the past year, and the exciting future for the Log Cabin, Lake Frances, Community Center, walking trails and much more!
- Come hear updates on new physical improvement projects: Community Space/Comfort Station, proposed walking path around the park, Lake Frances Revival Project and much more!
- Hear more about upcoming events: Palmer Park Art Fair in May, Log Cabin Day in June, Membership Picnic in July, Frank Lloyd Wright-Cabin Fundraiser and Silent Auction in August
- PFPP Board update on our completed Strategic Plan for future goals/planning
- Nominations/Election of new board members
- First 75 members present or those attending that contribute $25 to People for Palmer Park will get a flowering plant to take home again this year
We are seeking board of director candidates for election at that meeting. If you would like to get more involved as a member of the Board (you must be a current PFPP member), you can find more information by going to our member page where there is a link to our membership application.
For a list of current Board and Committee members, visit our Board/Committees page.
Help us spread the word! Print and distribute our flier below!