Learn about our accomplishments from the past year, and the exciting updates on our plans for the future in the park!
- Hear updates on current park improvement projects: Lake Frances Revitalization and more!
- Hear more about upcoming events:
Palmer Park Art Fair, Log Cabin Day, Annual Fundraiser & Silent Auction,
and the PGA Tour returning to neighboring Detroit Golf Club in May
- Recreational Programming for 2020 season
- Continuation of the “rent-a-bed” program at our Urban Educational Garden
- PFPP Board update on completed projects, finances & future goals/planning
- Nominations/Election of new board members
- First 75 members present or those attending that contribute $25 to
People for Palmer Park will get a City-grown plant to take home
We are seeking board of director candidates for election at this meeting. Specific areas of expertise we are looking to fill include but are not limited to: fundraising, preservation, legal skills, and membership. If you would like to get more involved as a member of the Board (you must be a current PFPP member), you can find more information by going to our member page where there is a link to our membership application.
For a list of current Board and Committee members, visit our Board/Committees page.
Help us spread the word!