NEW LOCATION! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
17400 2nd Ave., Detroit | Across from Palmer Park
Learn about our accomplishments from the past year, and the exciting updates on plans for the Log Cabin, Lake Frances, Community Center, walking trails and much more!
- Come hear updates on all physical improvement projects: Community House (the former pool house next to splash park), the newly renovated Log Cabin, Lake Frances Revival, the new Butterfly Garden and much more
- Hear more about upcoming events: Palmer Park Art Fair in May, Log Cabin Day in June, Membership Picnic in July, Special Fundraiser and Silent Auction in August
- Recreational programming info for the 2017 season
- PFPP Board update on our completed projects, finances & future goals/planning
- Nominations/Election of new board members (2 seats)
- First 75 members present or those attending that contribute $25 to People for Palmer Park will get a flowering plant to take home again this year
We are seeking board of director candidates for election at this meeting. Specific areas of expertise we are looking to fill include but are not limited to: fundraising, legal skills, and membership. If you would like to get more involved as a member of the Board (you must be a current PFPP member), you can find more information by going to our member page where there is a link to our membership application.
For a list of current Board and Committee members, visit our Board/Committees page.
Help us spread the word! Print and distribute our flier below!